Thursday, October 8, 2009

10/8/09

Video Summary:
Let's Play The Simpsons: Hit and Run #38


It's time for Dirty Homer to take lead in this video! It may not be the funniest costume, or the most bizarre costume, but frankly I was kind of disappointed that it got so little votes. Oh well, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

Anyways, on to the summary, as I am sure that is why you are here....

Not much to really say about this video because not much happened during it. We got a sneak peak of what we'll probably be doing for a great majority of the time in Video #40 and #41 with Mission 3. The 3rd mission isn't as hard though because in the later missions, stuff actually happens WHILE you are taking the waste back, which can be REALLY ANNOYING, but I'll get to that later on.

I'm a bit peeved I didn't get EITHER of the street races done in this video, but I definitely wouldn't have fit the circuit race, and I wasn't really sure about the checkpoint race either. So, I talked about K-Man instead. :P He really is an awesome guy though. I talk to him on skype ALL the time, and he is one of the funniest guys you will ever meet, and this is coming from someone who is like 5 years older than he is.

Anyways, tomorrow's video should see an end to the rest of the game extras. So it'll be the last time I destroy a wasp camera, last time I collect cards, and the last time I do a street race (although there is a racing segment in one of the final missions). So yeah, nothing but regular missions til the end! This project will no doubt end soon!

Video Quote of the Day:

Homer: What a hero! And I never knew his name....
Frink: It's Professor John Frink...
Homer: ARE YOU STILL HERE!?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm afraid Im not going to make a 2nd section today because I have so much other stuff to do today and I really don't have the time. Sorry =(

- SlimKirby

No comments:

Post a Comment