Sunday, October 11, 2009

10/11/09

Video Summary:
Let's Play The Simpsons: Hit and Run #41


Unfortunately, this great project was unfortunate to land on the devil number, 41. However, when you factor in the ".5" episode and the extras I'm doing, it's more like 45 or 46, but still, it was kind of disappointing to get this horrendous number.

So here it is folks....the finale....the end....the greatest challenge of them all. Sure, it's similar to mission #3, #5, and #6, but still, they did make this fairly challenging. The car you are given isn't the best, the time is as strict as it can be, Hit and Run possibilities, and that avoid segment....definitely things you don't want stacked together. However, in the end, I did prevail and I only had to drive back to the power plant 3 times (2 of the times were small slip-ups), but technically did it on my first attempt.

In my little speech after the game, I meant to mention something about the credits, but it slipped my mind, unfortunately. I don't really have anything to say about them, I was just wondering if anybody wanted to see them in an extra video. Otherwise, just a pretty standard speech to close the main part of a project.

Well, expect some extra videos next week, but I haven't decided what and when to post the videos just yet, so don't ask about that :P

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the project!

Video Quote of the Day:
Grandpa: You're not going to sacrifice me for the greater good are you son?
Homer: We'll see dad....we'll see!

"Did that really happen? I thought it was just a bad dream after eating too many raw hotdogs!"
- Homer

------------------------------------------

SlimKirby Update:

Ok, it is Sunday, so we have some updates to do!

Hit and Run: As said above, extra videos over the course of next week. After that, the game should be finished.

Mario Party 5: Mario Party 5 starts Saturday. This time, however, I won't be able to do my famous "overnight" upload, and will have to do it in the morning when I wake up. What I may do is wake up, start the upload, and then go back to sleep, because I usually wake up in the afternoon on weekends. Anyways, the point of this is that I really don't want my laptop running all night because I need this computer to get through college. Hope you guys understand.

Just a reminder that a board will be uploaded every Saturday (or Sunday, depending on my mood), and I'll take the other day off. It is the weekend, and I don't want to worry about videos. As for what I'm covering, I mentioned that in my October 4th update, so if you don't mind, just go back to that update and see. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll go over that in my intro video as well.

New LP: Ok, I gave some hints on what my next LP would be last Sunday, and I also said I would give you some more hints today. However, after thinking about it, instead I will have a video posted sometime next week about everything that is coming up and I'll give a greater number of hints in that video and then let people guess. Then I'll plan to do something with the winners (probably nothing bigger than a shout-out though). Anyways, still don't have a determined starting date JUST yet, but it will begin sometime during the week of the 19th-24th. I'd like to start it as soon as possible, but I'm also trying to make sure I stay focused with other things as well.

I think that is it for the update.

-----------------------------------

-SlimKirby

No comments:

Post a Comment