Monday, November 30, 2009

11/30/09 - Bomb Your Heart Out

Like a swift kick to the behind, Thanksgiving is over, but surely the celebration doesn't have to stop there. Christmas is just around the corner, after all. Just three more weeks of classes (for me anyways).

I had a good Thanksgiving, and I hope all of you had a nice one as well. If you don't celebrate it, hope you at least had a nice week regardless.

Anyways, I have some explaining to do...

---------------------------------

Let's Play Super Bomberman

This may be a shock if you check my blog first before Youtube, but let's just say I started a new LP today. Many people were right in assuming that Bomberman had something to do with the LP, so congrats to everyone who guessed correctly (despite there not really being a prize). I'm aware that the solution was pretty obvious considering, but in a way, I didn't really care if people really found out early or not. It was merely just something I wanted try out.

I'm not going to go over all the details about the LP, as I'm sure they are explained clearly in my first video, but as for the length of this LP, I don't predict it being very long. Expect 6 updates this week (yep, I'm updating on Sunday again, for the time being, and then I'll be doing some alternations between this game and Mario Party 5 for the next two weeks. Hoping I'll get this project done, along with MP5, before Christmas break, and before the Kirby Super Star replay.

---------------------------------------

Mario Party 5:

Finally....well, not really finally, but it was definitely comforting to have another win in Mario Party 5, after that damn 3 game losing streak. At least I ended with a positive record, on a recording nightmare I wish never would have existed. :P Redoing the recording twice wasn't exactly a convenience for me

Anyways, I went ahead an posted a schedule on my main channel description about the dates on which I would be updating/uploading the specific extras. I would post that schedule here as well, but I don't know if I can put any of that information into stone just yet. I can assure you that Story Mode will be updated on Saturday, December 5th, but anything beyond that, you will just have to wait until next week when things become a bit clearer. If that saddens you, blame Bomberman. That's really the only factor at play, but he is helping me keep my sanity in giving me a buffer between the extras.

----------------------------------------------

That's actually all I really wanted to talk about in this entry, so this a pretty short entry for the week, but there is one thing I'll say really quickly for good measure.

These next three weeks are going to be pretty big for me. Classes are concluding, finals are approaching, and I'll be trying to keep my cool for all of that. I just want to let you guys know, and properly warn you that not everythin will be as consistent as it has been in the past. All of you have been fairly supportive about this kind of stuff, and I really appreciate it, but it's hard to predict what will happen in the coming weeks.

Thanks for your time, and I'll see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment