Sunday, January 31, 2010

1/31/10 - Some Changes...and No Update Tomorrow

Hey guys, SlimKirby here!

I am going to make this brief, but basically, I have decided to make some changes to how I will update this blog. I will no longer be making updates on Monday, and instead, I will be making updates every Sunday. My Mondays happen to be really busy for me and I feel kind of rushed to make the entry. Plus, I don't think it is fair to worry about it when I also have to worry about classes on the same day. In the long run, I think Sunday updates will be better in the long run, as I have all day to make the update, and if I really wanted to, I could also work on it a bit on Saturday too. Hope this change isn't inconvenient to anybody (although I guess it really doesn't matter).

Also, due to this change and the fact I have to launch a new project tomorrow, I have decided that I am not going to update it this week. But I will be back on Sunday for another update, so don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment