Sunday, March 21, 2010

3/21/10 - They Should Have Called It "Pokemon: Soul SlimKirby!"

Hello everybody, SlimKirby here, back for another blog update!

I’m going to try and get through all I want to discuss in this update somewhat quickly, because I have some other stuff I have to do for my classes, and because I want to play some Pokemon Heart Gold before I go to bed.

First off, yes, I did indeed get Pokemon Heart Gold. I didn’t get it at release like I planned because I was an idiot and forgot what time Best Buy closes on Sundays, and by the time I got to one, I was too late. I did manage to get it on Monday though, and I have been periodically playing it since. I haven’t made very much progress, but I have made reasonable progress. Right now on my file, I’m actually about to challenge the 4th gym leader. I move through those games pretty slowly, and the fact that I have been getting a lot of assignments in my classes hasn’t exactly helped. The more I get through the game, I’ll probably post my thoughts on the game by itself, but for now, I’m actually enjoying it quite a bit.

Second, the month of March will be ending pretty soon, which means next week I will have the last entry for the month. I can’t believe how fast the weeks have been moving. I know I say that a lot, but I am truly that shocked by it. It seems like just yesterday I was writing daily entries for this blog when I did Hit and Run. Where the hell does the time go?

As for Youtube, things are finally starting to settle down a bit. The copyright strike fiasco is over, one of the two big projects I’ve been working on is coming to a close…….well, perhaps I should just go into that instead of talking about it here…

----------------------------------------------------

Advance Wars:

Let’s see……I still wouldn’t say Im half-way done with the game, but I am making quite a bit of progress. Once I finish Yoshi’s Island, but before I start Super Bomberman 2, I may have a couple of days where I just make some progress in this project.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yoshi’s Island

Well, this game is slowing reaching the finish line. I probably won’t finish it by the next update, but since the next update will be the last update before I finish, I’ll give my final thoughts on the project then (or basically the abridged version of my final thoughts which I will probably talk about (or have already talked about)).

Great project though, that’s Yoshi’s Island.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Super Bomberman 2

This game is upon us…..or upon me….whatever. Still unsure of the start date, but it will definitely begin during the first week of April. As I have mentioned before, the game shouldn’t be terribly long, so I will probably spread out the updates in a fashion where I’m updating Advance Wars more than usual, but not to the point where there are 5 updates per week. It should be pretty interesting as I’m looking forward to controlling the little bomb guy again. =D

---------------------------------------------------

CrystalStarStudio

PK is just cruising along for once…. and doing a pretty good job of doing it. I have to admit that I am actually enjoying his updates. He should make updates more often!

------------------------------------------------------

Well, I wish I could talk about more, but honestly, I just feel tapped out right now. Tapped out and I want to beat the crap out of Morty’s pokemon. See you guys next week for the next entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment